1. Remove the exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve cooler tube. Refer to Exhaust Gas Recirculation Valve Cooler Replacement.
2. Remove the water outlet tube. Refer to Water Outlet Tube Replacement (LMM).
3. Remove the intake manifold tube.
4. Remove and discard the 2 intake manifold tube gaskets.
5. Remove the turbocharger. Refer to Turbocharger Replacement.
6 . Disconnect the intake air temperature (IA T) sensor electrical connector (1).
7. Remove the IA T sensor (2).
8 . Remove the center intake manifold bolts/nuts.
9. Pull-up the center intake manifold in order to remove.
10. Remove and discard the gaskets.
11. Clean the center intake manifold in cleaning solvent and air dry.