1. Position the engine mount frame bracket on the frame. Do not install the bolts.
2. Install the engine mount.
3. Perform the following procedure prior to installing the engine mount bracket bolts.
1. Remove all traces o f the original adhesive patch.
2. Clean the threads o f the bolt with denatured alcohol or equivalent and allow to dry.
3. Apply threadlocker GM P/N 12345382 (Canadian P/N 10953489) or equivalent to the bolts.
NOTE: Refer to Fastener Notice .
4. Install the 2 through-bolts.
Tighten: Tighten the through-bolts to 75 N.m (55 lb ft).
5. Install the bolts holding the engine mount to the engine.
Tighten: Tighten the engine mount bolts to 58 N.m (43 lb ft).
6 . Lower the engine.
7. I f 4W D vehicle, remove the chain from the front o f the engine.
8 . I f 4W D vehicle, install the generator mounting bracket and the power steering mount bracket bolt.
Tighten: Tighten the mounting bracket bolts to 50 N.m (37 lb ft).
9. Install the 3 bolts holding the engine mount to the engine mount frame bracket.
Tighten: Tighten the engine mount to engine mount frame bracket bolts to 65 N.m (48 lb ft).
10. If RWD vehicle with an automatic transmission, install the bolt for the transmission oil cooler line bracket.
Tighten: Tighten the transmission oil cooler line bracket bolt to 9 N.m (80 lb in).
11. Install the engine protection shield and bolts.
Tighten: Tighten the engine protection shield bolts to 20 N.m (15 lb ft).
12. Install the oil pan skid plate.
Tighten: Tighten the bolts to 20 N.m (15 lb ft).
13. Install the right front tire and wheel. Refer to Tire and Wheel Removal and Installation .
14. Install the front fender wheelhouse inner panel.
15. Install the starter motor. Refer to Starter Motor Replacement (6 .6 L ).
16. Lower the vehicle.