1. Apply a 2-3 mm (1/8 in) wide, by 0.5-1.5 mm (1/16 in) high bead o f sealant to the intake manifold. Refer to Sealers, Adhesives, and Lubricants for the correct part number.
2. Install the intake manifold.
3. Install the intake manifold bolts/nuts.
4. Tighten the intake manifold bolts/nuts in the sequence shown.
Tighten: Tighten the bolts/nuts to 21 N.m (15 lb ft).
5. Install the right fuel rail. Refer to Fuel Rail Fuel Feed Pipe Replacement – Right Side .
6 . Install the center intake manifold. Refer to Center Intake Manifold Replacement.