1. Remove the center intake manifold. Refer to Center Intake Manifold Replacement.
2. Remove the right fuel rail. Refer to Fuel Rail Fuel Feed Pipe Replacement – Right Side .
3. Remove the intake manifold bolts/nuts.
IMPORTANT: The intake manifold uses sealer. Pry at the area by the fuel rail bolt holes in order to avoid damage to the sealing surfaces.
4. Remove the intake manifold.
5. To prevent entry o f debris in the cylinder head tape the openings.
6 . If required, clean and inspect the intake manifold. Refer to Intake Manifold Cleaning and Inspection .