1. Remove the intake manifold cover. Refer to Intake Manifold Cover Replacement.
2. Loosen the charged air cooler inlet duct connector to turbocharger clamp (1).
IMPORTANT: Do not use a screwdriver or other tool to pry the hose loose.
The hose can be torn or damaged. Loosen the hose by twisting.
3. Remove the charged air cooler inlet duct connector (4) from the turbocharger.
4. Remove the air cleaner outlet duct. Refer to Air Cleaner Outlet Duct Replacement.
5. Reposition the positive crankcase ventilation (PCV ) hose clamp.
6 . Remove the PC V hose from the air inlet pipe.
7. Remove the PC V hose from the clip on the top o f the turbocharger.
8. Remove the left PCV hose/pipe bolt.
9. Remove the right PC V hose/pipe bolt.
10. Remove the PC V hose/pipe.