1. Loosen the charged air cooler inlet duct connector to turbocharger clamp (1).
IMPORTANT: Do not use a screwdriver or other tool to pry the hose loose.
The hose can be torn or damaged. Loosen the hose by twisting.
2. Remove the charged air cooler inlet duct connector (4) from the turbocharger.
3. Remove the positive crankcase ventilation (PC V ) cover screws.
4. Remove the PC V cover, diaphragm, and spring.
5. Clean and inspect the cover, diaphragm, and spring.
6 . Discard the diaphragm if damage is found.