Gasket Reuse and Applying Sealant
• Do not reuse any gasket unless specified.
• Gaskets that can be reused will be identified in the service procedure.
• Do not apply sealant to any gasket or sealing surface unless specified in the service procedure.
• Use a rubber mallet in order to separate the components.
• Bump the part sideways in order to loosen the components.
• Bumping o f the component should be done at bends or reinforced areas o f the component to prevent distortion of the components.