Inspect manifold for cracks. Inspect mating surfaces of manifold for flatness with a straight edge.…
5.7 Hemi – MANIFOLD – EXHAUST – INSTALLATION
1. Install manifold gasket and manifold.
2. Install manifold bolts and tighten using sequence provided to 25 N·m (18 ft. Ibs.).
3. Install heat shield and tighten nuts to 15 N·m (11 ft. Ibs.).
4. Lower engine.
CAUTION: Do not damage engine harness while lowering the engine.
5. Remove engine support fixture from engine.
6. Raise vehicle.
7. Tighten right and left side engine mount through bolts.
8. Install exhaust flange to pipe bolts.
9. Lower vehicle.
10. Connect negative battery cable.