5.7 Hemi – ROCKER ARM – REMOVAL
1. Remove cylinder head cover. (Refer to 9 – ENGINE/CYLINDER HEAD/CYLI NDER HEAD COVER(S) – REMOVAL).
2. Install push rod retainer (1) 9070.
3. Loosen the rocker shafts using the sequence provided.
CAUTION: The rocker shaft assemblies are not interchangeable between intake and exhaust. The intake rocker arms are marked with an “I”.
4. Remove the rocker shafts. Note location for reassembly.
CAUTION: The longer push rods are for the exhaust side, and the shorter push rods are for intake side.
5. Remove the push rods. Note push rod location for reassembly.