Use a mandrel or drift to remove the crankshaft oil seal.
- Cummins N14 - Rear Cover - Removal
Remove the capscrews from the rear cover, and remove the cover from the crankshaft flange.
- Cummins N14 - Gear Cover - Inspection
Visually inspect the gear cover for cracks or damage. Measure the accessory drive seal bore.…
- Cummins N14 - Gear Cover - Cleaning
Use a mallet and a mandrel or a drift to remove the front crankshaft seal…
- Cummins N14 - Rear Cover - Installation
Use a clean cloth to clean the crankshaft flange. NOTE: Do not use lubricant to…
- Cummins N14 - Cylinder Block - Cleaning and Inspection - Camshaft Bore - Cleaning
Use a fine emery cloth to remove burrs, and clean the bushing bores.