– Remove engine. (See procedure in this group.)
 – Remove alternator. (See Remove and Install Alternator in Section 40, Group 05.)
 – Remove fan, fan spacer, sheave, and belt.
 – Remove crankshaft sheave cap screw and washer. Install puller to crankshaft sheave and remove sheave.
 – Carefully pry oil seal from timing cover.
 – Install new oil seal using a driver set. Install seal with lip toward engine. Install seal flush with surface of cover.
 – Coat lip of seal with clean engine oil.
 – Install crankshaft pulley to crankshaft, lining up key in crankshaft with keyway in crankshaft pulley.
 – Install new O-ring on flat washer. Install cap screw and washer. Tighten to specification.
 – Install fan, spacer, and sheave.
 – Install alternator.
 – Install fan and alternator belt. (See Adjust Fan and Alternator Belt in Section 20, Group 10.)