Adjust park brake engagement after the service brake adjustment procedure has been completed. (See Adjust Brakes in this Group.)
 – Park machine safely.
 – Adjust service brake linkage. (See Adjust Brakes in this Group 15.)
 – Press brake pedal and lift park brake control to set park brake. If park brake cannot be set, or if park brake does not hold, adjust park brake linkage.
 – Remove left and right engine side panels.
 – Remove two hex and two Phillips head screws (A) securing steering pedestal cowl.
 – Loosen bell crank pivot nut (B).
 – Rotate eccentric nut (C) to adjust engagement point of park brake pawl.
 – Rotate adjuster eccentric so that park brake engagement pawl (D) just clears lobe (E) of brake cam with brake pedal fully depressed.
 – Tighten pivot nut on adjusting eccentric.
 – Check park brake engagement.
 – Install cowl and secure with two hex and two Phillips head screws.