2.1 Cylinder head
• The arrangement of the intake ports and exhaust ports is of a cross-flow type. The exhaust ports are provided on the right side and the intake ports are provided on the left side of the cylinder head.
• Cylinder head bolt (M12) is fastened to the upper crankcase and cylinder head bolt (M10) is fastened to the timing gear case.
• The cylinder head bolts must be tightened according to the specified procedure.
2.2 Cylinder head gasket
• Select and use a cylinder head gasket of a thickness that can accommodate
the piston projection.
• The size (thickness) class of the gasket can be identified by the shape of the notches cut on the edge of each gasket.