#042 Inspection of stop lamp switch
• If any fault is found, replace the switch.
#302 Inspection of brake fluid pressure sensor
• Apply voltage 5 volts DC between terminals 1 and 3.
• Measure the output voltage generated between terminals 2 and 3.
• If the measurement is not within the range of the standard value, replace the sensor.
#437 Inspection of motor generator
• Remove the high voltage cable. (See “HIGH VOLTAGE CABLE, HIGH VOLTAGE BATTERY BOX AND MOTOR ELECTRONIC CONTROL UNIT”.)
<Revolution sensor and alternating current power supply>
• Measure values of resistance between the following terminals.
• Measure value of resistance between terminals 5 and 6.
• If the measured value deviates from the standard value, replace the clutch housing & motor generator. (See Gr22.)
#495 Inspection of blower motor
• Make sure that the fan operates when 24 volts DC is applied between terminals 1 and 2.
• If any fault is found, replace the motor.
#768 Inspection of water pump
• Perform the following checks, and if any fault is found, replace the water pump.
• Connect the hose to the OUT port. Put the IN side in a waterfilled container and the OUT side in an empty container.
• Apply voltage 24 volts DC between terminals 1 and 2.
• Measure the quantity of water discharged from the OUT side.
• Put the IN side in a water-filled container.
• Apply voltage 24 volts DC between terminals 1 and 2 and check that the operating sound is heard.
#828 Inspection of controller area network resistor
• Measure the resistance between terminals 1 and 2.
• If the measured value is out of the standard value, replace the resistor.