– Loosen the water separator sensor and drain fuel from the case.
– Remove the case using
Clean the O-ring mounting surface of the fuel filter head and the O-ring groove of the case.
• Replace the filter element and O-ring with new one.
• Apply a thin coat of engine oil to the O-ring, and install it on the case and water separator sensor.
• Use to tighten the case to the specified torque.
• Install the water separator sensor, and then air-bleed the fuel system.
• Start the engine, and check that there is no fuel leakage.
• Reinstall the fuel filter if there is any leakage.