– Machine parked, park brake locked
– Battery charged, Power Circuit tested and functioning
– Transmission in NEUTRAL or as directed
– PTO switch OFF or as directed
– Digital voltmeter (–) lead to battery negative post
– Digital voltmeter (+) lead to designated test point
– Key switch position as directed
Refer to Cranking and Starting Circuit – 1023E or Cranking and Starting Circuit – 1025R for circuit schematics.
In rare cases, the instrument cluster may be faulty. Test all applicable power, grounds, wires, connectors and components before replacing ICC.