The following tools may be required for proper diagnosis:
1. JT03051 (Part of JT05418—Industrial Flow Test Kit)
2. JT03042 (Part of JT05418—Industrial Flow Test Kit)
3. AR94522 (Internal Half)
5. Hydraulic Hose 1-1/16 F 37° x 1-1/16 M 37° (2 used)
( 1 ) Install Test Equipment
 – Assemble test equipment and connect flowmeter inlet hose to one of the SCV couplers.
 – Secure flow block return hose into transmission/hydraulic fill hole.
YES: Go to Procedure 2.
( 2 ) Pump Flow Test (With SCV)
 – Warm hydraulic oil. (See Hydraulic Oil Warm-up Procedure in this Group.)
 – Fully open JT07148 Digital Hydraulic Tester control valve.
 – Start tractor and run at 3200 rpm.
 – Slowly close JT07148 Digital Hydraulic Tester control valve until 10 345 kPa (103.5 bar) (1500 psi) shows on the gauge.
 – Record flow, then open JT07148 Digital Hydraulic Tester control valve to release pressure.
 – Compare recorded flow with specification below.
YES: Return to diagnosis in progress.
NO: The mesh filter may be restricted.
NO: Filter/manifold may be restricted.
NO: The suction line may be restricted.
NO: The suction line may be leaking air. Check clamps, hose, and O-ring on suction line.
NO: Relief valve may be leaking.
NO: Control lever or cables not allowing full open valve.
NO: Coupler damaged. Repair.
NO: SCV valve spool scored or leaking.
NO: Mechanical hitch valve spool scored or leaking.
NO: The pump may be worn or damaged, requiring repair or replacement.