The following tools may be required for proper diagnosis:
3. AR94522 (Internal Half)
( 1 ) Install Test Equipment
 – Assemble gauge, hose, and adapter.
 – Connect test equipment into any SCV outlet.
YES: Go To 2.
( 2 ) Main Relief Valve Test (With SCV)
 – Warm hydraulic oil. (See Hydraulic Oil Warm-up Procedure in this Group.)
 – Run engine at slow idle.
 – Move SCV lever to pressurize test outlet. Hold until you hear system go into relief.
 – Record pressure reading on gauge and compare with specification.
YES: Return to diagnosis in progress.
NO: Pressure high or low: adjust relief valve.
NO: Pressure high or low: replace relief valve.