( 1 ) Perform Lift Cycle Test
Make sure all SCV spool valves are in neutral.
 – Warm hydraulic oil. (See Hydraulic Oil Warm-up Procedure in this Group.)
 – Attach approximately 227 kg (500 lb) rear weight or implement.
BW15073 Ballast Box may be used.
 – Open rate-of-drop valve completely.
 – Lower 3-point hitch completely.
 – Run engine at fast idle.
 – Record the time it takes to completely raise the 3-point hitch arms after you pull the position lever all the way back.
 – Compare recorded hitch raise time with specification below.
YES: Return to diagnosis in progress.
NO: See Rockshaft Leakdown Test .
NO: See Pump Flow Test (Tractors With SCV) .
NO: Service rockshaft valve.
NO: Repair leaking seal or O-ring.