The following tools may be required for proper diagnosis:
3. AR94522 (Internal Half)
( 1 ) Install Test Equipment
 – Assemble gauge, hose, and adapter.
 – Connect test equipment into any SCV outlet.
YES: Go To 2.
( 2 ) Perform SCV Leakage Test
 – Warm hydraulic oil. (See Hydraulic Oil Warm-up Procedure in this Group.)
 – Run engine at fast idle.
 – Move SCV lever to pressurize test outlet. Hold until system goes into relief.
 – Release lever and record the time it takes for pressure to drop below 3459 kPa (34.5 bar) (500 psi).
 – Repeat for remaining valves and outlets.
 – Compare recorded time with specification below.
YES: Return to diagnosis in progress.
NO: Service SCV(s).