Perform this test to check PTO clutch hydraulic pressure. This determines if there is sufficient oil pressure to engage PTO clutch.
 – Park machine safely.
 – Raise and safely support rear axle.
 – Lock park brake.
 – Remove left rear wheel.
 – Remove plug from pressure test port (A).
 – Install pressure gauge as follows:
Assemble JTO3366 elbow connector, JTO3017 hose, and JTO3344 pressure gauge in test port.
 – Start engine and set throttle at low idle.
 – Check and record PTO clutch pressure.
 – Stop engine and cycle valves to relieve any pressure.
 – Install new O-ring on plug.
 – Remove gauge assembly from port. Install plug.
– Pressure should be to specification.
– If pressure is below specification, check PTO clutch seals and PTO clutch pack condition.