Installation: Oil cooler
• Clean the oil filter mounting surface of the oil cooler.
• Apply a thin coat of engine oil on the oil filter gasket.
• Screw in the oil filter by hand until the gasket touches the oil cooler. Then, tighten the filter by turning further by five eighths (5/8) of a turn.
• After installing the oil filter, start the engine and check that there are no oil leaks.
• Remove and reinstall the oil filter if it is leaky.
• Stop the engine and check the engine oil level.
• Add engine oil if necessary.