1. Using EST, open the D_ContinuousMonitor.ssn.
2. To monitor signal voltage, run KOEO Continuous Monitor Test. For help, see “Continuous Monitor Test” in Section 3 (page 68).
3. Monitor EBP signal voltage. Verify an active DTC for the EBP circuit.
4. If code is active, do step 6 and 7 to check circuit for the EBP sensor using the following table.
• Circuit Checks for EBP Sensor
5. If code is inactive, wiggle connectors and wires at all suspected problem locations. If circuit continuity is interrupted, the EST will display DTCs related to the condition.
6. Disconnect engine harness from pressure sensor.
NOTE: Inspect connectors for damaged pins, corrosion, or loose pins. Repair if necessary.
7. Connect Pressure Sensor Breakout Harness to engine harness only.