– Machine parked, park brake locked
– Battery fully charged
– Power Circuit tested and functioning
– Transmission in NEUTRAL or as directed
– PTO On-Off switch OFF
– Digital voltmeter (–) lead to battery negative post
– Digital voltmeter (+) lead to designated test point
– Key switch OFF or as directed
Refer to , PTO Circuit – 1023E , or PTO Circuit – 1025R for circuit schematics.
In rare cases, the instrument cluster may be faulty. Test all applicable power, grounds, wires, connectors and components before replacing ICC.