1. Transmission mounting support
2. Engine and transmission
Follow the disassembly sequence in reverse.
Removal: Engine and transmission
• Hook the wire rope and lifting mechanism each onto the three hangers on the engine and lift the engine with a crane until they are tight.
• Support the transmission with the transmission jack.
• Check that all wiring and piping have been disconnected from the engine.
• Remove the engine rear support.
• Push down the transmission part of the assembly, and then move the engine and transmission assembly forward.
• Once the transmission is out of the front end of the rear body, turn the engine and transmission assembly 90 degrees to the right so as to prevent the assembly from hitting the frame and cab, and lower it to the right side of the vehicle. Make fine adjustments to the hoisting equipment as necessary.